1. Information Collected on The Site.:
2. Information Collected Through Software and Services
3. Retention, Storage, and Access to Your Personal Data
4. Information Usage:
6. AS Clout may sell, transfer, or disclose personal data, including your contact information, to its affiliates, licensees, partners, and other third parties as appropriate in accordance with the terms of negotiated agreements for legitimate business or marketing purposes.
7. AS Clout may, in its sole discretion, disclose your personal data in special cases: (1) when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) the rights of AS Clout or its customers and vendors; (2) when we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so; (3) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of a Site or applicable database or in connection with a merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process; and (4) in situations involving threats to the physical safety of any person.
8. We do not share your credit card information with unaffiliated third parties unless you authorize us to do so, or if it is necessary to fulfill our responsibilities, including, but not limited to, delivering a product or service that you order.
9. Some of our pages utilize framing techniques to serve content to/from our partners while preserving the look and feel of our Site. Please be aware that you are providing your personal information to these third parties and not to AS Clout.
10. Information Security Your data is of the upmost importance to us. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and other transmission technologies to ensure that all your personal data is encrypted so it cannot be read in transit. In addition, we use secure technology, privacy protection controls, and restrictions on employee access, to safeguard your personal information in storage.
11. Please note, however, that although we employ industry-standard security measures to safeguard the security of your personal information, no transmissions made on or through the Internet are guaranteed to be secure. Please note that we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us, and you use our Site and provide us with your information at your own risk.
13. We and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or service providers, use technologies such as cookies, beacons, tags, browser and device fingerprinting, network traffic monitoring, active scripting, recognition technologies and scripts, to analyze trends, administer the Site, tracking users' movements around the Site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual and aggregated basis.
15. There may be other tracking technologies now and later devised and used by us in connection with the Site. Further, third parties may use tracking technologies in connection with our Site, which may include the collection and storing of information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services.
16. If you click on a link to a third-party site, you will leave the Site that you are visiting and be redirected to the site you selected. Because we cannot control the activities of third parties, we cannot (and do not) accept responsibility for any use of your personal data by such third parties, and we cannot (and do not) guarantee that they will adhere to the same privacy practices as AS Clout. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any other service provider from whom you request services. If you visit a third-party site that is linked to a Site, you should read that third-party site's privacy statement before providing any personal data.
17. If you use a forum on any of the Sites, you should be aware that any personal data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal data you choose to submit in these forums.